Paid Summer Internship (Product)
Plusstid Home is looking for a motivated and curious student for a full-time paid internship this summer in a new Orkla Venture backed startup. Possibility of extending to part-time (20%-40%) next to studies in semester.
Do you want to take part in building the future of home services?
At Plusstid Home we are creating the future of home services. We are developing a technology platform designed to connect customers with approved and trained service professionals, making it a one-stop destination for customers looking for a helping hand in everyday life. We are setting a new industry standard in terms of trust, quality assurance and ease of use for customers.
Plusstid Home launched its’ service in January 2018 and is 100% backed by Orkla ASA, the leading consumer goods company in the Nordic region. We operate as a standalone startup business outside the normal corporate structure. Orkla ASA had revenues of 40 billion NOK and 18 000 employees in 2017 and is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
You will work closely with the Product team to:
- Update and operate a test plan for each product release
- Review product requirements and their technical implementations
- Assist the Product team to deploy high-quality products
- Have access to Ruby on Rails and VueJS code, to either write or run tests (depending on the candidates proficiency)
- Implement test automation with a focus on regression testing
- Create test schedules and automated reporting
- Be curious and have an interest in how products work, and why people like using them
- Have a strong understanding of browsers, both mobile and desktop
- Have a good grasp of server side and front-end technologies
You will be working closely with the rest of our team and have the opportunity to affect Plusstid Home's future.
- Student: Engineering, Computer Science or Design
- At least 1 year of university studies or equivalent
- Fluent in English, both oral and written; Norwegian understanding (plus)
- Paid full-time internship from June to August 2019, possibility for extra work during semester (20-40%)
If you have questions, ping us! No questions? Don't hesitate and send your resume using the form below.